Company is seeking an IT Marketing Application Specialist to implement and support Company’s Marketing ETRM systems and integrations. This role will lead the IT support efforts for Allegro Horizon 145 and related integrations. Responsibilities will include system configuration and support, integration support, issue resolution, project management and process improvement. The successful candidate will work closely with the Marketing Administration and Marketing Accounting business teams to ensure Company’s Allegro Horizon 145 system is aligned with business needs and priorities.
- Implement, maintain, enhance and provide upgrade support for Allegro Horizon 145 based on business requirements.
- Support Company’s custom netback pricing module.
- Perform light Openlink/Endur v9 administration support until the application can be retired.
- Serve as a liaison between Marketing Administration, Marketing Accounting, and IT to gather requirements, prioritize work, manage development, perform testing, and migrate changes to production.
- Design, implement and support integrations related to Allegro Horizon 145.
- Collaborate with both IT and Marketing Administration team members in a dynamic team environment.
- Serve as a technical liaison to applicable vendors supporting Allegro Horizon 145, Openlink/Endur v9, and marketing subscriptions data integrations.
- Document the workflows of existing processes to identify and recommend process and system improvements.
- Act as the IT project manager for Marketing systems projects.
- Ensure compliance of related audit controls for supported systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Concentration in MIS, Computer Science or other technical degree strongly preferred
- 7 years’ experience including 5 years in ETRM systems administration.
- 5 years of experience implementing and supporting ETRM systems (Allegro Horizon 145 preferred). Technical experience in Allegro ETRM (Horizon 145 preferred), including System Administration and developing Class Events is a plus.
- Functional and technical experience in all aspects of ETRM system support, including all front office, mid office, and back office functions.
- OpenLink/Endur support and administration experience is a plus.
- Strong technical and business knowledge required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project).
- Strong collaboration and communication skills (oral and written).
- Understanding of IT controls and audit concerns.
- Ability to work with the business to align system and business priorities.
- Experience in Database Design and Database Programming using SQL Server preferred. Oracle 12.2 experience is a plus.
- Design, programming, and support experience in SQL Server, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) is a plus.
- Web Server deployment experience in IIS preferred.
- Strong skills in .NET Framework and ADO.NET with C# is a plus.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What’s more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today’s world of work – it’s about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you’re looking for from your next role.
To apply for this job please visit www.petroplan.com.