IT Onsite Support Analyst
Cikarang – Indonesia
Job Title: IT Onsite Support Analyst
Location: Cikarang, Duri
The Onsite Support Analyst is responsible for serving as a desktop support expert responsible for computer hardware, software (location specific or global) and peripherals. The Onsite Support Analyst acts as the second point of escalation for the resolution of desktop or laptop related incidents, service requests and connectivity issues.
- In Junior Level role:
- Provide second-line investigation and diagnosis.
- Resolve and close incidents and service requests as per help desk procedures and allocated timelines.
- Escalate unresolved incidents and service requests within agreed timescales.
- Log incident and service request details per help desk procedures.
- Communicate with customer regarding incident progress.
- Ensure tickets are updated at all times until issues are resolved.
- Conduct customer satisfaction callbacks and surveys.
- Complete GET IT training for On-Site Support Analysts.
- Comply with Quality, Health, Safety and Environment policies and IT policies.
- Liaise with customers, other IT support groups and third-party providers when necessary.
- Perform staging of PCs.
- Maintain Global Asset Management database with updates related to the assigned hardware.
- Perform Install, Move, Add and Change tasks.
- Perform hardware and software maintenance and support.
- Participate in IT team and follow up on objectives and key performance objectives.
- Graduate in IT major
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Capable of working in groups as well as independently.
If you are looking for an exciting career in a dynamic international company, rewarding career opportunities and an attractive compensation package, we encourage you to apply. Only successful applicants that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
Warning on recruitment fraud – SLB NEVER ask for payment to process documents, SLB NEVER refer you to a third party to process applications, and SLB NEVER ask you to pay costs. NEVER send money or pass or personal details to anyone suggesting they can provide employment with SLB and NEVER reply to an email address that does not end in @slb.com
To apply for this job please visit careers.slb.com.