TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 23 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Job activities include, but are not limited to:
- Acting in the management of projects related to the challenges of the flexible tube manufacturing process;
- Acting in the development/Industrialization of new manufacturing technologies;
- Actively seek engineering solutions capable of increasing our productivity, reducing the costs of our products and increasing the safety of our operations.
- Location: Porto do Açu
- Degree in Engineering: Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgy or Production;
- Advanced English;
- Desirable Experience in Project Management, Teamwork, Participation in development projects at the University;
- Desirable Basic French
We promote Inclusion & Diversity in our operations and incentive specially women, people with disability, Blacks and LGBTQ+ community to join our hiring processes.
- Potential career path, if possible
- Global mobility opportunities if relevant
- Training and development
- Diverse and international team if relevant
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”
To apply for this job please visit technip.referrals.selectminds.com.