Do you want to solve global energy challenges for future generations?
At Aker Solutions we are changemakers and accelerators. With a proud history of delivering complex projects to the oil and gas industry, we are looking for talented individuals to help us shape the path towards a sustainable energy future.Our Quality Department in São José dos Pinhais is now looking for a Jr Supplier Development Engineer.
What will you be doing?
- Analyze and approve supplier Inspection and Testing Plan, verifying deviations from these plans, supporting supplier during produciton.
- Ensure that all products purchased are in accordance with the requirements established by the customers (and project), ensuring that Aker’s service providers and suppliers are in line with internal procedures, quality tools and Lean Manufacturing.
- Execute and monitor the project’s Quality plan, following and monitoring deviations, including factory rework from suppliers.
- Support the Tender area in the project development part, providing information on cost and time required regarding processes conducted by suppliers.
- Carry out system, process and quality auditing activities in suppliers, ensuring compliance with the established schedule.
- Monitor the progress of the action plans prepared by the suppliers in response to the system and process audits carried out by Aker.
- Support supplier risk analysis, passing on information regarding supplier quality processes
We think you should have:
- Engineering degree in general with preference for: Mechanics / Electrical / Electrotechnics / Production / Oil & Gas and similar
- Initiative / Ability to operate under pressure and high demand / Customer Vision / HSSE mindset / Leadership and negotiation skills
- Solid experience in Quality / Production / Manufacturing or Continuous Improvement and Processes developed in Oil and Gas Industries or similar.
- Knowledge of Quality and Lean tools, such as: 8D, A3, APQP, PFMEA, Control Plan, Lean Manufacturing and 5S, as well as knowledge of HSSE processes
- Knowledge in the Supplier Development and Qualification process
- Hands on behavior, focus on gemba and good sense of urgency;
- Comunicative, leadership and people oriented skills
Interested? Contact us.
Feel free to send an email to [email protected] with the position title and your updated resume.
This is Aker Solutions
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
To apply for this job please visit www.akersolutions.com.