Our Client is a well known building services contractor undertaking a range of installation and maintenance projects throughout Malta.
Due to continued expansion within the Finance Team, a Junior Accountant is now required.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Undertaking inventory inputting
• Processing supplier invoices, preparing reconciliations of supplier accounts and issuing payments to suppliers
• Effecting payments on an internet banking platform
• Handling day to day operational requirements including communication with internal and external stakeholders
• Generating and issuing of invoices to clients
• Reconciliation of debtors’ balances and subsequent follow-up with debtors
• Assisting in the preparation of VAT returns
• Preparing accounts up to trial balance stage
• Assisting in the process to prepare periodical management accounts and in year-end processes
• Be in early stages of ACCA or similar
• Possess a minimum of 2 years’ experience undertaking similar duties
• Demonstrate strong communication, organisation and administrative skills
• Be organised with the ability to work with a minimal supervision
• Possess a positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (those with previous SAP experience would be preferred)
• Speak fluent English and Maltese
Our Client offers a competitive salary together with excellent career development opportunities for the future.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Accountant to join a well know, highly reputable organisation on the island.
Please contact Ami Baird at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit www.ablyresources.com.