A long-term opportunity has arisen for a Junior Electrical Designer to join our client, working Monday to Friday in their Perth office.
Responsibilities will include:
As the junior Electrical Designer, you will be reporting directly to the Lead Designer and be responsible for the following;
- Assist in the preparation of drawings, designs and sketches such that they meet or exceed project goals.
- Assist in obtaining data needed in order to progress design efficiently and within accuracy requirements.
- Assist in general arrangement layouts, sketches and detailed design.
- Works within the company’s Quality Procedures to ensure an auditable trail in design.
Successful candidates will need to possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in Electrical or Instrumentation Drafting/Design or equivalent.
- Ideally 1-3 years’ previous experience.
- Intermediate use of related packages including but not limited to: MS Office Suite, Replicon, Microstation, 12D, Raceways.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Long term opportunity
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.