We are more than just one of the largest energy companies in the world. ExxonMobil is a place where we believe people should think independently, take initiative, grow to their full potential and help shape the future of energy. Diversity drives innovation and we are committed to providing inclusive workplaces where everyone can thrive, regardless of their background. The safety and wellbeing of our employees is at the heart of everything we do. We build skills and competencies through training and work experiences in a wide range of assignments. With a long history of industry leadership and cutting edge innovation, we are committed to addressing the dual challenge facing society today: to meet the world’s growing demand for energy while reducing environmental impacts, including the risk of climate change.
Junior Marine Claims Analyst
In this entry-level position, you will learn about the various aspects of the Marine (shipping) business and will support the Marine Analysts with invoice processing, data handling, and use of our vessel management software. High performing individuals are eligible for promotion to Marine analyst and subsequently other positions in the ExxonMobil rotational development program.
What will your role be in the team
- Primary point of contact for Vessel Owners and Customers filing marine claims to ExxonMobil
- Communicating claim receipt to Business Lines
- Validating correct supporting documents are included with claims
- Ensuring all claims are logged in our vessel management software
- Assigning claims to correct Marine Claims Analyst
- Assisting Management, Claims Advisor and Subject Matter Experts with periodic and ad-hoc reporting tasks
What are we looking for
- Bachelor degree in Marine, Economics, Logistics / STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics), Business Administration, or equivalent
- Interested in learning our business, systems, and processes
- Have computing skills required for the job (intermediate PC user, MS Office, enterprise software)
- Have interest in long term career opportunities
- Speak English fluently
- Have strong teamwork and problem solving skills
- Are able to effectively communicate within the team and with our business partners
- Pay attention to accuracy and detail and able to meet priorities and deadlines
- Show willingness to take self-initiative and seek challenges
- Able to work full-time (40 hrs/week)
What awaits you
- Attractive salary & benefits package.
- Long term career perspective & range of opportunities at one of the largest companies in the world.
- Variety of benefits supporting your health & wellbeing (e.g. life insurance, private health insurance contribution, private pension fund contribution).
- Flex Your Day opportunity, providing flexibility around where and when you work
- Relocation assistance for candidates from abroad.
- Programs for parents & wellness elements (e.g. refreshments, ergo stretch breaks).
- Inspiring and diverse working teams.
- Interesting, stimulating work environment in an international atmosphere.
- Opportunities to enhance communication and language skills, job specific and broader trainings, mentoring, self-development opportunities, tuition assistance program supporting studies with business relevance
Curious about this opportunity? Apply and we would love to tell you more!
STAY CONNECTED WITH US
Learn more at our
Like us on Facebook
Nothing in this material is intended to override the corporate separateness of local entities. Exxon Mobil Corporation has numerous affiliates, many with names that include, but are not limited to, ExxonMobil, Exxon, Esso and Mobil. For convenience and simplicity in this Site, those terms and terms like corporation, company, our, we and its, are sometimes used as abbreviated references to specific affiliates or affiliate groups. Abbreviated references describing global or regional operational organizations and global or regional business lines are also sometimes used for convenience and simplicity. Similarly, ExxonMobil has business relationships with thousands of customers, suppliers, governments, and others. For convenience and simplicity, words like venture, joint venture, partnership, co-venture, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.exxonmobil.com.