Are you passionate about being part of a successful team?
Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving critical issues?
Join our IET Gas Technology Service Organization !
Our Industry Energy Technology team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity.
Partner with the best
This role works at the a field site, providing quality service to the customer. Job role may include sales, job design, execution, and follow up activities. Provides the planning necessary for the job including instructions to the crew and equipment used.
As a Junior Field Service Specialist after an intense Training Program, you will be responsible for:
- Providing technical direction for activities to internal teams and skilled labor to ensure safety, compliance, and quality
- Overseeing, overhaul, troubleshooting and commissioning of our rotating equipment’s and products at customer sites
- Preparing and updating technical documentation, plans, daily and weekly briefing reports for customers and internal cross-functional teams
- Ensuring internal training, compliance and quality documentation is updated, followed, and completed according to company standards
- Properly manage company digital tools to retrieve technical documents and management of packing list, bill of material and drawings.
- Under direct supervision (On The Job Training REQUIRED) receives and follows specific detailed instructions.
- Learns and assist other crew members during the Installation and/or Maintenance activities in Field at Customer Sites
- Being responsible to learn how to execute maintenance/installation of IET rotating equipment and assist the others crew members in performing the assigned scope of work.
- Primarily interacting with assigned MENTOR or direct supervisor and other specialists/supervisors in the group.
- Executing all required responsibilities safely and as instructed by direct supervisors and following all IET Gas Technology Service applicable processes and procedures.
- Performing other related duties as required.
- Conducting all business activities in accordance to Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Mechanical Technical degree or Engineering degree.
- Have experience in a mechanical role in an energy or oil and gas environment (or similar)
- Have limited knowledge of oil and gas industry.
- Have good Mechanical attitude.
- Have ability to read technical drawings and schematics.
- Have excellent verbal and written English, a second language is desirable.
- Be ready to travel significantly (up to 70%) without geographical restriction (Domestic & International), including offshore facilities
- Have ability to work well and communicate with others.
- Hold a valid passport and valid driver’s license
- Eligible for a TWIC card
As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
· Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
· Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
· Comprehensive private medical care options
· Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
· Tailored financial programs
· Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.