Do you want to play a role in solving global energy challenges for future generations?
We are changemakers and problem solvers with more than 180 years of experience. Our ambitions are high. By 2030, renewables and low-carbon solutions for oil and gas will make up two-thirds of our business. Do you want to be a part of driving the transition? Our Quality Department in São José dos Pinhais is now looking for a Junior Supplier Development Engineer.We embrace diversity, respect differences, and ensure inclusive environment.
What will you be doing?
- Nominated QS Responsible on PO and primary contact for all stakeholders
- Analyze and approve supplier Inspection and Testing Plan (ITP), verifying deviations from these plans, supporting supplier during production.
- Working with quality assurance team and quality project team to ensure alignment between supplier ITPs and Project ITP
- Review supplier performance in order to recommend any reviews of the frequency of ITP intervention points; to either increase or decrease inspection points
- Attend Kick of Meeting and Pre-Production Meetings to ensure inspection requirements are understood by all stakeholders and communicated to all relevant inspectors
- Focal point for client and stakeholders in the event of any inspection issues at suppliers
- Support 2nd party inspectors at suppliers for all inspections coordinated by the QS Hub. This includes monitoring quality of inspection reports and NCRs raised. Provide feedback to Buyer, Supplier Quality Team
- Support the Tender area in the project development part, providing information on cost and time required regarding processes conducted by suppliers.
- Take the lead in the development of 2nd party inspectors, ensuring that any project specific requirements are understood and followed.
- Support suppliers with understanding of AKSO’s quality surveillance requirements
- Ensure that Aker inspectors have been informed of any specific project requirements.
- Will act of Project QS Coordinator for standalone projects if required.
- Carry out system, process and quality auditing activities in suppliers, ensuring compliance with the established schedule.
- Monitor the progress of the action plans prepared by the suppliers in response to the system and process audits carried out by Aker.
- Support supplier risk analysis, passing on information regarding supplier quality/HSE processes
- Opening, handling and closing of supplier non-conformities detected at Aker. Treatment of non-conformities with suppliers.
We think you should have:
- Be able to problem solve seeking solutions through expertise of both self and others, researching the facts with care and resolving problems in a timely and thorough manner
- Use systematic approach to decision making, ensuring all necessary facts are information are understood
- Ability to work to a high specification in order to improve and maintain quality
- At least 3 years of experience in a Supply Chain / Projects / Quality role (Mainly supplier quality or similar)
- Bachelor degree in engineering
- Solution oriented with ability to balance strategic and hands-on approach
- Independent with the ability to initiate action and influence stakeholders
- Initiative / Ability to operate under high demand / Customer Vision / HSSE mindset / Leadership and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of Quality, such as: Quality tools, 8D, A3, APQP, PPAP, FMEA, Audit, Control Plan, Lean Manufacturing and 5S, as well as knowledge of HSE processes.
- Root cause analysis and supplier non conformities handling;
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge in the Supplier Development and Qualification process
- Internal locus, focus on gemba and good sense of urgency;
- Advanced English
- Aligned to AKSO values
More reasons to work with us:
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Healthy work-life balance
- Fantastic office building with onsite canteen
- Excellent health services provided by Aker Care
Interested? Contact us.
Interested? Contact us.
For any inquiries, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing service.
Diversity and Inclusion
Aker Solutions is empowered by its diverse workforce. We ensure a good working environment where equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion are considered vital to our success. We believe diversity creates value, attracts talent, and makes life more interesting. We therefore encourage and welcome applications from diverse backgrounds related to race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, gender, ethnicity, disability, age, and more.
This is Aker Solutions
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
To apply for this job please visit www.akersolutions.com.