Currently looking for a LACT Unit Engineer for an E & P company based in Nigeria
Location: Delta State
· Operate, maintain and carry out daily checks on all the equipment on the LACT UNIT and prover Loop at specified intervals as may be determined by the company standard operating procedures to ensure accurate production volume measurements ad allocation
· Keep track and document hourly of the installed custody transfer meters, inline auto sampler, line pressures and other instruments on the LACT UNIT in other to ensure they are performing; at their optimal level to enhance production efficiency and meet allocated production volume delivery.
· Ensure effective manual sampling and analysis of the pipeline crude oil samples and liaise with designated parties during control sample catching and storage to ensure production & process optimisation.
· A degree or HND in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Instrument/Petroleum engineering
disciplines or Numerical Sciences.
· Must have a minimum of 5 years of oil & gas production operations experience
If interested, please send CV to email below. Click Apply
To apply for this job email your details to Nwamaka_chukwurah@hobarkintl.com