Role and Responsibilities
- Coordinates with, and supports Project Managers and Discipline managers to determine scope, cost, complexity and planning and scheduling requirements of projects.
- Estimates work hours needed to generate project deliverables and support the design team.
- Ensures the quality, accuracy, consistency, timeliness and completeness of overall work to KBR I&C engineering principles; compliance with established standards, procedures, codes and ordinances; adherence to project schedules; and provides adequate training, technical and administrative guidance and instruction to personnel within the discipline.
- Develops the preliminary and final stage I&C, design deliverables including contributing to P&IDs Instrument List, Instrument Specifications and Instrument Data Sheets.
- Assists with design development for DCS, PLC and SCADA based process control systems for clients and projects.
- Evaluates and selects instrument, control valve and analyzer solutions. Reviews vendor documentation for compliance to project and process specifications.
- Develops the design of process control and automation systems in compliance with industry standards and customer requirements.
- Collaborates with client counterpart to develop control systems concepts, architectures and control platforms as applied to the client project.
- Prepares MTO based on experience and scope of project.
- Works with end users and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) to coordinate application of automation products.
- Performs automation related job functions as assigned, including, I/O lists, Instrumentation lists and the specification of instrumentation and control element.
- Supports risk assessments, including SIL, LOPA and HAZOP.
- Assists in developing the safety requirement specification (SRS), working knowledge of IEC 61508 & IEC61511
To apply for this job please visit www.firstrecruitmentgroup.com.