We have a current opportunity for a Lead Cost Controller on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Surrey.
- Develop a common understanding of the Tender budget and ensure its transfer to the cost management system in order to establish first project forecast
- Establish a project coding structure in accordance with the Group guidelines.
- Establish interdependence with Contract WBS, Plan and Budget/Forecast
- Assist/liaise with Project Planner for maintenance of project WBS and NWA structures
- Oversee the timely coding, collection, analysis and reporting of all project expenditure, together with budget holder(s)
- Responsible for the reconciliation of forecasted and actual expenditures and the production of project accruals
- Responsible for the overall coordination of changes to the forecast based on inputs from Client, project management and other project team members as applicable
- Ensure in-depth analysis and reporting of variances on a monthly basis
Capability profile / Qualifications:
- Professional qualifications – University level Business Degree, ideally in Cost Management, Project Management, Finance or Accounting
- We are looking for the hole range of cost controllers, from junior to senior
- Relevant previous experience of establishing and performing Cost Control on projects in the subsea or offshore environment
- Technical knowledge and application of Cost Control and associated systems
- Experience in SAP and/or EcoSys is an advantage
For further information about this position please apply.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
To apply for this job please visit www.orionjobs.com.