A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a motivated and reliable Lead Electrical Engineer to join our client’s high performing Engineering team. The position will be based at our Perth head office location. Reporting to the Electrical Engineering Lead, you will form an integral part of our team and become a true support to all levels of the business and our clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Management of project engineering team members
- Provision of project / study support to the Project manager
- Provision of scope support to estimator and assistance in the development of estimates and the completion of Option Studies for the Project
- Development of specifications, scopes of work and preliminary and detailed proposals
- Preparation of project execution plans and project procedures manuals
- Responsible for schedule input, control and key information input
- Responsible for project engineering package cost reporting using project services standard reports, budget estimation and change of scope estimation
Successful candidates will need to possess:
- 10+ years’ experience in the WA Resources industry
- Experience specific to brownfield mining and infrastructure design
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.