The Lead Electrician is a local role with an 8:6 day local rotation, this role reports directly into the Regional Supervisor and Leadership Team in Melbourne, and is responsible for ensuring the project meets daily output targets & providing training to local and East Coast based technicians. This role is responsible for training team members, leading a 4-5 person maintenance team, and the reactive and preventative maintenance of the solar project, responsibilities include:
- Providing training and guidance to new & existing team members
- Day-to-day coordination and people management responsibilities
- Point of contact for operational management team
- Responding to breakdowns, troubleshooting, and repairing electrical and mechanical equipment on the project
- Routine maintenance and quality inspection checks
- Working towards maximum project uptime and all production targets
- Identify potential problems and report these to Supervisor for corrective actions
- Diagnose and troubleshoot systems such as invertors, switchgear, transformers, breakers, communications equipment ect.
- Active focus on Health and Safety for all tasks as per company policies
Qualifications and Requirements
- NSW Electrician License
- Construction White Card
- Open Driving License
- HV Switching (highly regarded)
- Experience in the construction of Solar Farms or other energy infrastructure projects preferred
- Complete Full Pre-Employment Medical
- Two industry relevant Referees
Applicants must be eligible to live and work full time in Australia.
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you have any questions please contact Tayla Jeromson by email Tayla.Jeromson@airswift.com
My client recognises the value of equal employment opportunity and is committed to promoting fairness, equity and diversity in its workplace hence we encourage applications from people with a variety of experience and backgrounds. In addition, we recognise that everyone’s personal circumstances differ and thus understand the importance of offering flexibility in the working arrangements of our personnel, to ensure that we attract and retain a diverse and dynamic workforce.
To apply for this job please visit www.airswift.com.