Role: I&CS Senior Designer
Location: Gelsenkirchen, Germany
Duration: 12 months renewable contract
• Experienced in producing field instrument design deliverables, e.g. Instrument Index, Cable Block Diagram, Cable routing, Earthing, Hook-ups, Wiring diagrams, 3D modelling, MTO, etc.
• Knowledge / understanding of control systems and field instruments.
• Experience in Oil&Gas industry as well as the Petrochemical industry
• Experience in development of high level design (FEED) and Detail Design.
• Experience with instrument databases / datacentric work approach e.g. SPI.
• Collaborate with project teams, clients and vendors.
• Real team player (within ICS team as well as cooperation with other disciplines).
• Experience in cooperation and work delegation with remote offices (work sharing concept).
• Good pro-active communication skills.
• Clear communication in the English language, both verbal and in writing.
• Dutch language skills are an advantage.
• Be passionate about Safety at work.
• Understanding in Budget control, Schedule Milestone and Change control.
• Demonstrating good leadership skills in demarcated tasks.
• Deliver work on a high-Quality standard.
• 10+ years experience in the areas of ICS field instrument design / 5+ years experience in a Leading role.
• Relevant experiences should include Lead experience on the larger projects, TIC > 50 Mln Euro.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you’re confirming you’re happy for us to do that!
To apply for this job please visit www.leap29.com.