Lead Mechanical Engineer
Are you an Engineer looking for a new opportunity?
Are you excited by Energy Technologies?
Join our cutting-edge Engineering Team
We devise smarter systems to control and monitor oil and gas extraction. Innovating in the energy industry, our subsea and surface pressure capabilities are industry-leading. Our field services team support the on-site installation, maintenance, and planning of our industry-leading products for our global customers.
Partner with the best
You will be responsible for Manifold design coordinating mechanical engineers to develop design solutions for discipline and cross-disciplinary engineering problems
As a Lead Mechanical Engineer, you will be:
- Taking the technical responsibility for manifolds engineering and work packages within subsea projects
- Executing and facilitating the design for assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product requirements
- Providing technical leadership to personnel supporting the assigned project
- Acting as a technical contact point for suppliers and participate in customer interactions with the project teams
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a degree in Engineering/Technologies
- Have good experience with design or analyses of subsea structures
- Have good technical aptitude, including applicable engineering tools and systems
- Be familiar with rules, regulations and codes within the Oil & Gas industry (ASME, API, DNV)
- Have prevoious team work experience
- Have good English verbal and written communication skills
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.
Be the first to comment