As a Lead Operator in the GP North Peace Arch area you will spend the bulk of your time in the field working in a dynamic environment as a key member of a cross-functional team and with continuous adherence to Canadian Natural’s Mission Statement.
- Provide daily mentorship to team members with a clear display towards operational, technical, financial and safety excellence, as well as environmental responsibility
- Provide hands on competency SOCT training to team members
- Assist with monitoring production volumes, working closely with a cross-functional team to maintain runtime performance > 98%
- Utilize Continues Improvement techniques and process to support the area safety, production, financial and environmental targets
- Assist with monitoring compressor, facility, battery, and plant throughput relative to capability and initiate actions to optimize, correct deficiencies, resolve operational problems
- Provide local supervision of projects as directed by the Production Foreman or Assistant Foreman
- Job location: Fairview, Alberta
- Shift schedule: 4×3
- The successful applicant will be expected to live in the Fairview area
- Eligible for relocation pursuant to Canadian Natural’s Relocation Regular Policy
- Competitive salary, stock options, stock savings plan and benefits
- This is a safety sensitive position and requires a valid Class 5 driver’s license
Skills & Qualifications:
- 7+ years of Oil and Gas industry experience
- Min grade 12/GED and GPO (Gas Plant Operator A-D) and/or PFO (Production Field Operations A-D) or a Journeyperson Certificate or a Technology diploma
- Power Engineering and Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification will be considered an asset
- Demonstrated leadership skills and a proven safety track record with consecutive years of strong performance
- Familiarity with and understanding of regulatory compliance requirements and training & teaching best practices
Why Canadian Natural?
CANADIAN NATURAL is a senior independent crude oil and natural gas exploration, development and production company based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Our strong, diversified asset base is comprised of a balanced portfolio of light, synthetic, and heavy crude oil and natural gas. Canadian Natural operates in Canada, the United Kingdom and Offshore Africa.
At Canadian Natural, we strive to live through our mission statement: “To develop people to work together to create value for the Company’s shareholders by doing it right with fun and integrity.” We are committed to a long-term presence in the communities where we operate. Our activities create value by providing employment, business development opportunities, revenues to governments that contribute to spending on goods and services, and essential resources for public services, including health, safety, education and training.
Over the last 30 years, we have grown from a Company with nine employees to over 10,000 employees. We have increased our production from approximately 400 BOE/d in 1989 to more than one million BOE/d today.
Safety is a core value at Canadian Natural. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Canadian Natural Resources Ltd- “Canadian Natural” is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ
Application deadline is May 18, 2023. Apply now!
To apply for this job please visit cnrl.taleo.net.
Be the first to comment