Our client seeks a Lead Planner to join their team, Perth based, on offer is a 12 month contract, however there is a very real option of an extension. You’ll be working with a major Tier 1 client. As the incumbent of the successfully delivered feasibility study, you’ll be joining a capable and motivated team getting stuck into the next phase of this $2b+ brownfields project.
- Ensure the project planning approach remains fit for purpose by incorporating lessons learnt and feedback to optimise planning processes and standards
- Provide technically proficient planning advice about a broad range of development scenarios
- Managing the work financially, technically and contractually
- Monitor progress and implement controls which deliver the project to the program
- Provide the baseline for regular and accurate program updates and reliable forecasts
- Present high level project schedule reports to project leadership as required
We hope you’ll bring:
- Relevant Qualifications – Engineering or Construction Management
- Proficiency with Primavera P6 and/or MS Project
- Demonstrated experience meeting deadlines whilst managing emerging priorities
- A high level of skill and understanding of various resource-based planning principles and construction delivery methodologies
- Proven experience in leadership and high-level project controls
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.