Do you want to play a role in solving global energy challenges for future generations?
At Aker Solutions we are changemakers and accelerators. With a proud history of delivering complex projects to the oil and gas industry, we need talented individuals to help us shape the path towards a sustainable energy future.
Our team in Reading provide front-end studies, engineering, procurement and project management services for initiating and executing oil and gas field, HVDC, renewable energy and carbon capture developments.
We are currently looking for a Lead / Principal Structural Engineer to strengthen the team
What will you be doing?
- To provide structural engineering input to Offshore Energy projects.
- To create, check and approve project deliverables
- Produce innovative, high-level engineering work on conceptual, pre-FEED, FEED and Detailed Design projects
- Provide a consultative role to internal and external clients.
- Provide guidance and support to project teams / engineers. Ensure the project team understands the technical details and key features of the pipelines project to enable the team to deliver work efficiently and to the highest technical standards.
We think you should have:
- Offshore or mixed offshore and onshore experience
- Universtiy degree or relevant education with more than 10 years experience in front end, FEED and/or EPC projects
- Track record in lead / principal structural engineering role(s) from a minimum of one FEED, E&P or EPC project
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within the offshore oil & gas/renewable energy sector and / or onshore carbon capture / oil & gas sector
More reasons to work with us:
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Healthy work-life balance
- Join a company committed to becoming a significant player in the energy transition
Interested? Contact us.
For more information about the position, please contact Dawn Aindow, Regional Manager, NES Advantage – firstname.lastname@example.org
NES Advantage is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing service.
Diversity and Inclusion
Aker Solutions is empowered by its diverse workforce. We ensure a good working environment where equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion are considered vital to our success. We believe diversity creates value, attracts talent, and makes life more interesting. We therefore encourage and welcome applications from diverse backgrounds related to race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, gender, ethnicity, disability, age, and more.
This is Aker Solutions
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
To apply for this job please visit www.akersolutions.com.