Lead Product Security Engineer
Are you a Product Security Analyst expert looking for a challenging opportunity?
Join our Product Security team.
We operate at the heart of the digital transformation of our business. Our team is responsible for Product Security including application security for our global organization.
Partner with the best.
We are looking for a Lead Product Security Analyst, with a focus in Product Security. In this role, you will work in a team and demonstrate working knowledge of systems and products and how they are secured in customers’ businesses.
Responsibilities, authorities, and accountabilities
In this role, you will be:
- Building and executing engineering processes for early detection of design flaws, vulnerabilities, weaknesses, missing security controls, and secure implementation of product features.
- Applying existing technologies, approaches, methodologies in new combinations to design new products, systems, or processes. Viewed internally and externally as a specialist in the discipline.
- Presenting plans, technical roadmaps, risks and recommendations to senior business business and technical leaders.
- Driving awareness, engagement, and improvements of Product Security metrics with business leaders
- Demonstrating working knowledge of systems and products and how they are secured in a customer environment.
- Implementing tools to automate and scale security processes.
- Providing security leadership to the product engineering teams.
- Experiencing with cyber security framework (NIST 800-53, ISO 27001, IEC 62443, etc.) implementation and governance
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math).
- Have a minimum of 10 years of professional experience in a STEM-related degree preferably with a Cyber focus.
- Have project management experience, and expertise with Agile development teams.
- Have prior work experience with various development tools including threat modelling, vulnerability technologies, application security, and secure coding principles.
- Have experience with penetration testing and ethical hacking.
- Have knowledge of Identity management and identity federation (SAML, OAuth, SCIM, XACML)
- Be experienced in developing web services (SOAP/REST)
- Have experience securing applications within cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, and alike.
- Have experience with a broad set of information security technologies and processes within a SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, or cloud environment.
- Have a minimum of 6 years in the field of security with + years in security architecture design and review.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we must push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs.
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.