Are you able to work with teams to ensure on-time delivery?
Are you passionate about project planning?
John our OFE Flexible Pipe Systems Planning team
We devise smarter systems to control and monitor oil and gas extraction. Innovating in the energy industry, our subsea and surface pressure capabilities are industry leading. We manufacture an innovative, market leading flexible pipe solutions for the Oil and Gas market for onshore facilities.
Partner with the best
Project Planners have key responsibilities for ensuring that all aspects of a customer project plan, internal and external, are effectively planned to minimise business and customer on time delivery (OTD) risk.
As a Lead Project Planner, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and taking ownership of project schedules from project handover meeting through contract term including maintenance of S-curves, physical progress tables and detailed progress tracking
- Developing project schedules for bid work, ensuring high levels of liaison with the business master scheduler/ production controllers to ensure bid work can be executed
- Reviewing, advising and making recommendations on contractual requirements specifically relating to schedule and progress monitoring
- Maintaining, updating and monitoring of progress on project schedules, including production of internal and external reports
- Managing preparation and issue of schedule impact assessments/ summaries as identified by the Project Manager for incorporation in internal project changes and external variation orders
- Supporting Project Manager during internal and external meetings to proactively drive schedule discussions & present material accordingly
- Implementing “early warning” identification of potential schedule issues and drive options to reduce “Cost to Recover” exposure
- Identifying and communicating ‘risk’ relating to all schedules produced
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have significant experience in Project Planning
- Have a high level of experience of P6 Project Planning software
- Have good proficiency with Microsoft Office software, particularly Excel
- Have sound oral and written communication skills
- Have sound interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to influence others and lead small teams
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
- Compressed hours
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.
Be the first to comment