OFSE DIGITAL – Leucipa™ Region Leader APAC
Are you passionate about being part of a successful team?
Do you enjoy implementing innovative solutions?
Join our team!
As a leader in the oilfield services industry at Baker Hughes. You will offer opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high-performance organization. You will be responsible for leading technologies and the ability to apply them safely and effectively.
Partner with the best
The role will be responsible for developing and executing Leucipa™ business in APAC Region. They will lead from the front; they have complete accountability for the success of Leucipa™ in APAC Region.
As an OFSE DIGITAL – Leucipa™ Region Leader APAC, you will be responsible for:
- Working with Global Production Optimization Director and partners to position the Leucipa™ offering as a unique product/service.
- Acting as the APAC Region coordinating focal point across a multidisciplinary team for Leucipa™ opportunities and projects
- Presenting Leucipa™ capability to operators across APAC Region and secure pilots/contracts.
- Coordinating the creation of detailed customer-specific proposals and implementation plans for Leucipa™.
- Managing the safe and successful implementation of Leucipa pilots and contracts
- Ensuring customer feedback is fed back to the Leucipa product team in a timely manner
- Managing costs with project and region team to ensure profitability targets are achieved/exceeded.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor’s from an accredited tertiary education
- Have significant amount of experience in Sales and operations roles
- Able to introduce new solutions to customers and convert these into contracts
- Have the readiness to travel 30-50% of the time
- Have impressive interpersonal and leadership skills. Effective problem identification and solutioning skills
- Demonstrate proven analytical and organizational ability. Know that HSE, compliance and quality are each employee’s personal responsibility
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.