Where you fit
Learning Solutions aims to be the single provider of the best possible knowledge, content, and learning across Shell for the best value. It is set up to manage the global portfolio of learning content, to diagnose and translate business needs into world-class learning solutions, and to deliver those solutions proximate to the business where needed. Learning Solutions plays a crucial role in enabling Shell and our partners to learn, adapt and perform faster than our competitors in an increasingly volatile environment.
What’s the role?
As the learning account manager, you will be responsible for working closely with Learning Advisors from Learning Solutions across portfolios, Vendors, HR Digital, the OD&L CoE, and HRIT to leverage the current infrastructure and ensure you are part of the continuing process and systems journey.
Further roles responsibilities:
- Your primary responsibility will be to unleash the best of our vendor capabilities to create the best learning possible in Shell for the best price
- You will be accountable for vendor management for both quality of product and value, and work towards identifying the right vendor, assembling the right vendor team, and ensuring that the quality processes are aligned with business needs
- You will contribute to driving continuous improvement and innovation of the portfolio of learning design solutions, and timely delivery to agreements will be a must
What we need from you
- Willing to be assigned in Bangalore and work onsite.
- Minimum of 8 years of significant experience in learning account management
- Ability to manage vendors and take accountability for large projects
- Expertise in Learning Design, Instructional Design, Learning Delivery, Learning Consultancy, and associated processes
- Understanding of “the business of learning”, including learning portfolio, Learning technologies, and adult learning
- A passion for learning design and development
- Eye for detail and passion for continuous improvement and transformation through project management
- Comfortable to quickly build and sustain a wide network across diverse stakeholders to help “get things done”
- You bring a learner mindset, a curiosity to learn and grow yourself, learn from mistakes and a commitment to create an environment where people can speak up openly in a safe environment
An innovative place to work
There’s never been a more exciting time to work at Shell. Everyone here is helping solve one of the biggest challenges facing the world today: bringing the benefits of energy to everyone on the planet, whilst managing the risks of climate change.
Join us and you’ll add your talent and imagination to a business with the power to shape the future – whether by investing in renewables, exploring new ways to store energy or developing technology that helps the world to use energy more efficiently.
An inclusive place to work
To power progress together, we need to attract and develop the brightest minds and make sure every voice is heard. Here are just some of the ways we’re nurturing an inclusive environment – one where you can express your ideas, extend your skills and reach your potential…
- We’re creating a space where people with disabilities can excel through transparent recruitment process, workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Feel free to let us know about your circumstances when you apply, and we’ll take it from there.
- We’re closing the gender gap – whether that’s through action on equal pay or by enabling more women to reach senior roles in engineering and technology.
- We’re striving to be a pioneer of an inclusive and diverse workplace, promoting equality for employees regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity.
- We consider ourselves a flexible employer and want to support you finding the right balance. We encourage you to discuss this with us in your application.
A rewarding place to work
Combine our creative, collaborative environment and global operations with an impressive range of benefits and joining Shell becomes an inspired career choice.
We’re huge advocates for career development. We’ll encourage you to try new roles and experience new settings. By pushing people to reach their potential, we frequently help them find skills they never knew they had, or make career moves they never thought possible.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.shell.com.
Be the first to comment