Spencer Ogden seeks an ambitious, collaborative and high performing recruitment and/or training professional who wants to develop their career into Learning & Development as an L&D Consultant.
The Ideal candidates will use their passion for recruitment, training, and set the PACE in all aspects of their role. Specialising in the early stages of training for our top class recruiters, they will be responsible for assessing and training our Consultants from 0 – 12 months.
- The role works closely with the Global L&D Director and EMEA L&D team to ensure that all Sales Training Programme designed are in line with the SO strategy
- The role involves reviewing current Sales training and ensuring the content continues to be up to date and delivered in interactive and innovative ways
- Support the SO E-Learning Consultant in creating engaging online learning content
- Running effective training needs analysis with key stakeholder’s including APAC leadership to ensure all products are sponsored and in line with SO competencies/skills that require improvement
- Facilitation to a high standard, of all Sales Programmes, including; Sales Academy, Contract and Permanent recruitment specific training programmes, Advanced Sales Programme, Top billers Masterclass Programme
- Facilitate learning in various APAC?locations, using a variety of innovative methods, ensuring the best learning environment for delegates
- Work in collaboration with the APAC?Leadership team, APAC?L&D Consultants and previous Academy delegates to create an effective curriculum with an end goal of increasing speed to competence and improve retention
- Manage the Consultant Programmes syllabus, being agile in relation to frequently adapting content in line with business needs and economic change
- Work closely with HR to ensure best practice and company guidelines are being met
- Develop effective business relationships with all key APAC?stakeholders and agree resource allocation by office, with clearly defined commitments and follow up
- Conduct feedback sessions with delegates Managers, providing positive reinforcement and constructive feedback
- Communicating issues in a timely manner, presenting viable solutions
- Build collaborative relationships with Sales and Support Services, suppliers and peers
- Be a role model internally for best practice in relation to use of systems
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive base salary + bi-annual performance bonus
- Friday 3 PM Finish
- Flexible work from home policy
- Birthday off as an extra paid annual leave
- Superb Employee Culture!
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- Paid Incentive Trips
- Global Transfer opportunities
- World-class, award-winning training and development program
- Experience as a Recruitment Consultant, desirable
- Degree qualified
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Public speaking experience
- Ability to show initiative
- Must hold permanent working rights in the UK upon application
Who are we?
Spencer Ogden is an award-winning global energy and infrastructure sales company, specialising in people. Our diverse and award-winning company culture ensures that everyone experiences a fast-paced, professional, and collaborative working environment. Established in 2010, we have grown exponentially, with 14 offices worldwide, over 400 employees, and 25% growth plans this year alone.
Our Recruitment Process
- Complete your AssessFirst online assessment
- On-demand video interview (AssessFirst), and/or talent team interview
- Hiring manager interview & final round
- Offer and acceptance
- HR onbarding and welcome to Spencer Ogden!
Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay up to date with @spencerogden_emea & #LifeatSO
To apply for this job please visit www.spencer-ogden.com.