CGG (www.cgg.com) is a global technology and HPC leader that provides data, products, services and solutions in Earth science, data science, sensing and monitoring. Our unique portfolio supports our clients in efficiently and responsibly solving complex digital, energy transition, natural resource, environmental, and infrastructure challenges for a more sustainable future.
With our drive, deep curiosity and understanding of the Earth and its subsurface, we’re uncovering new, more sustainable ways for our clients to meet the needs of their customers and achieve their business and energy transition goals.
We are looking for a talented Learning & Development Administrator to join our dynamic HR team!
Reporting to the UK HR People and Development Partner, you will work closely with the Learning & Development Coordinator, colleagues from the HR Department and internal stakeholders on a regular basis to provide administrative support for the People Skills training activity within the UK.
As a Learning & Development Administrator you will collaborate with like-minded individuals within the UK L&D Team on the organisation, co-ordination and recording of a diverse range of L&D activities.
- Responsible for the internal UK Training inbox, actioning employee queries and escalating complex queries to L&D Coordinator as appropriate
- Work with the local and corporate stakeholders to coordinate and support the training activity in EAME
- Participate in the collection and the analysis of the training needs for the UK
- Support the remote centres in EAME in the collection and analysis of their own training needs
- Consolidate a training plan for the development of the people and leadership skills in the UK
- Liaise with the trainers providing technical and business skills to give to employees and managers an exhaustive view of the L&D activity
- Is responsible for the administration and the logistics associated with the training activity (update of the LMS, scheduling of the training sessions, invitations to participants, information to managers, trainers booking, room booking, travel bookings, preparation of the required training material and support, invoicing, and expensing processes …)
- Develop and maintain methods of tracking training data and produce relevant reports
- Compiling and summarizing evaluation of training courses held internally and external courses
- o develop and maintain methods of tracking training data and produce relevant reports
- To take responsibility for coordinating and communicating Apprenticeships
- To prepare and assist with the 360-feedback tool, the connect trainings and the SHL personality questionnaires
- Support with the organisation of annual UK HR away day
- Read L&D articles, research and attend seminars / conferences where appropriate
- Perform ad-hoc HR projects
- Organise open door events for employees related to L&D and people development topics
Required Education and Experience:
- Advanced in MS Power point, Excel and Word Skills
- Ability to understand and work with LMS and other relevant databases
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of team
- Previous admin experience in an L&D environment desirable but not essential
- Autonomously, providing regular update reports to the Learning and Development Coordinator and HR People and Development Partner
Why work at CGG?
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Highly attractive bonus scheme
- Initial 22 days annual leave with future increases
- Company pension with generous employer contribution
- Wellbeing Unmind app – puts you in control of your mental health
- A flexible benefits platform with numerous discount schemes – gym membership, restaurants, cinema tickets, and much more!
- Regular social club events, spontaneous reward events throughout the year
- Cycle purchase scheme
- Flexible Private Medical & Dental care programmes
We are Flexible
- Flexible Working – through our hybrid working scheme, we offer a flexible blend of home and office working
- Bank Holiday Swap – our holiday swap program allows you to change it for another day of your choice!
- Buy & Sell Holiday Programme – you can buy extra holiday, sell unused holiday or even save it up!
- Relaxed dress code policy
Learning and Development
At CGG, you will have the space to grow at the pace of your passion and explore the opportunities available to those who dare and deliver.
Our culture of learning and complementary approach to supported or self-guided career development, enables the design of tailored courses to suit specific needs our employees to aid personal growth in areas related to technical, commercial and personal skills, via an extensive suite of CGG developed courses, managed through our own Learning Hub.
We Care about the Environment
We encourage and actively support a strong sense of community, through volunteering and various company initiatives, as well as a strong company commitment to protecting our environment through sustainable solutions, energy saving and waste reduction enterprises.
We see things differently. Diversity fuels our innovation, we value the unique ways in which we differ, and we are committed to equal employment opportunities for all professionals.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.