Seeking a professional Instructional Designer to design and develop learning content. The goal is to facilitate learners in acquiring knowledge, skills, and competencies in an effective and appealing manner.
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and transfer of knowledge.
- Work with subject matter experts (SME’s) and Learning Advisors to identify target audience’s training needs.
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface, and the finished product.
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practice, and methods.
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process.
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games, etc.)
- Update lesson plans.
- Maintain project documentation and course folders.
- Support learning and development team with instructor led training as needed.
- Imbed learning evaluation strategy in all courses.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in instructional design and with instructional technology.
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models.
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills.
- Basic HTML knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Teams, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Visual design skills (Articulate 360) and ability to storyboard.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience writing effective instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts.
- Experience in voice/audio recording and associated software/technology.
- BS or MA degree in instructional design, educational technology or similar.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.