- Vacancy information
Subsea7 are looking for a Learning Systems Specialist to join our team in our Sutton, London office.
The position of Learning Systems Specialist will report to the Group Learning Systems Lead and support the team to drive the future of Learning within our business.
What will you be doing?
- Support the end-to-end system launch of all learning, performance and talent campaigns
- Troubleshoot system queries received via the Learning Support mailbox
- Create and manage reports for the learning, performance and talent initiatives
- Provide technical support for system updates
- Design and maintain system user guides, ensuring they are relatable at all levels of the business
- Support the end-to-end launch of the employee engagement surveys
- Supporting the duties of the Group Learning Systems Lead in their absence
Subsea7 are embarking on a programme of work which includes the transition of their current LMS to SuccessFactors. Modules included in the scope for design and deployment are Learning, Succession and Performance.
In this role you will support the Group Learning Systems Lead in the LMS changeover to SuccessFactors.
What experience would we like you to have?
Please note, if you don’t tick all the boxes below but feel you have some of the relevant skills and experience we’re looking for, please do consider applying. We would encourage you to apply with a CV that highlights your transferable skills and experience.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- LMS experience
- Experience in reporting and analysing data
- Has worked in a matrix organisation
- An understanding of reporting & analysing data
- Stakeholder management skills
- Detail orientated
- Global awareness
- Group Learning & Development Team
- Regional HR Teams
- Global Learning network
- Business SMEs to Senior Level
- External Training Providers
What do we offer?
- Flexible working – lots of our people work flexibly in different ways. Whether it’s hybrid, part-time or flexitime working. We can’t promise to give you exactly what you want, but let’s have a discussion to see how we can make it work.
Who are we?
We are Subsea7, a global leader in the delivery of offshore projects and services for the energy industry. We make offshore energy transition possible through the continuous evolution of lower-carbon oil and gas and by enabling the growth of renewables and emerging energy.
At Subsea7, we are looking for people who think differently. We want people who can bring new ideas and who are willing to take on challenges that will enable us to make a positive impact on a global stage.
In turn we will lift you up and encourage you to go further. Onshore or offshore, embark on a journey of opportunities, continuous learning and development.
Start your journey with us today.
An environment where you can thrive
We recognise that having a diverse team makes us a better, smarter team. Diversity is something we value and regard it as key to our success.
We encourage new ways of thinking and celebrate our wide range of skills that help us continually challenge the status quo and inspire innovation. An inclusive and diverse environment fosters creativity, improves decision-making and introduces new ways of thinking.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Subsea7 and we are committed to creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Fair employment practices, fair treatment for all individuals and equal opportunity on the basis of merit are the foundation of how we work and develop together.
To apply for this job please visit careers.subsea7.com.