Would you like to take ownership for our Learning Management Systems?
Do you have a passion for delivering all types of learning solutions?
Join our Baker Hughes Learning Technology Team!
Our team of experts drives a culture of continuous learning through our suite of Learning Technology.
Partner with the best
In this role, you will be the product owner of the Baker Hughes learning management systems. You play a key role in delivering a positive user experience through a world-class HR learning technologies. You will work closely with key stakeholders to define business requirements and capture user stories, design, and solutions. You will continuously improve and adapt products to meet the ever-changing needs and requirements of the business. If you would like to be part of our HR digital transformation journey, please apply!
As a Learning Systems Product Owner, you will be responsible for:
- Building a comprehensive network of internal and external relationships to provide continuous feedback, ideas, and information about trends and leading practices in the learning systems space.
- Developing the cross-platform architecture for the learning system to other related platforms, the product development roadmap and managing the execution plans.
- Managing and developing the learning technology team.
- Monitoring system health and adoption and implementing action plans to address any areas of opportunity.
- Developing and executing communication and change management plans.
- Overseeing the governance of the learning digital platform and ensure that we are compliant with data privacy regulations.
- Driving our internal case management strategy to improve learner experience and response time for system related issues.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or Information Technology.
- Minimum 5 years of HR systems administration including experience in managing packaged software or cloud software solutions.
- Have a balance of technical skills and business acumen.
- Be able to translate technical terms to real life stories.
- Have good understanding of integrations and ecosystems of different applications.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely from home or any other work location
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.