Our client, a major upstream company, is seeking for a Lease Operator to work within their facilities located in Hobbs, NM.
- Operates, monitors and maintains lease wells and production facilities to maximize oil and gas sales and control lease operating expenses.
- Operates and inspects pumping and wellhead equipment to ensure proper operation, and recover maximum production.
- May utilize SCADA equipment for well surveillance to optimize production and prevent spills.
- May interact with Artificial Lift Techs to optimize equipment and well performance.
- Uses in-depth knowledge and understanding to properly operate and maintain electrical panels, gas engines, testers, phase separators, water knock outs, heaters and stock tanks, and all other on-site wellhead equipment and compressors.
- Performs routine maintenance of production equipment, including checking fluid levels of pump jacks, wellhead engines and wellhead compressors, dump valves, meters, gauges and other tank battery equipment.
- May acknowledge and respond to alarms associated with equipment as needed. May conduct daily surveillance of artificial lift systems including ESP and gas lift.
- Detects oil, water or gas leaks, and broken seals on tank valves; may monitor work of others, to ensure proper operation of equipment.
- High School education or equivalent
- Has clear and extensive knowledge of downhole and artificial lift operations and procedures
- 2-4 years of experience in oil and gas operations, with one year as Lease Operator II or equivalent
Schedule: 40hrs/Wk- Wednesday- Wednesday (Thursday-Tuesday off)
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.