The Legal Analyst will be primarily responsible for preparing and negotiating a variety of information technology agreements including Cloud agreements, Software License, IT Professional Services, Statements of Work (SOWs), Software Evaluation, and other agreements for software/hardware, in addition to various Procurement agreements.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years’ experience as a paralegal, or 2+ years’ experience as an attorney supporting IT and commercial transactions.
- Contracting expertise relating to IT agreements, including the ability to analyze, draft, negotiate and communicate IT and legal issues.
- Knowledge and understanding of legal research applications.
- Strong organizational, analytical, proofreading, editing and research skills.
- A general understanding of contracting principles in commercial transactions and concepts relating to data security and intellectual property in IT transactions.
- Paralegal certificate from an ABA-approved program or a law degree.
- Prior contracts experience in a fast-paced IT company.
- Preparing and negotiating a variety of information technology agreements
- Engaging and providing recommendations to procurement, various business partners, subject matter experts, IT security teams, and attorneys to effectively negotiate the terms and conditions.
- Issue spotting and communicating risks to various stakeholders.
- Working closely with business partners and attorneys to resolve a variety of day-to-day issues.
- Performing legal due diligence and engaging with various stakeholders.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.