We’re 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we’re facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We’re up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in Legal you will have the opportunity to:
- Support and give advice on corruption and money laundering risk to our business worldwide
- Perform training and workshops to management, employees and business partners
- Drafting, negotiating and advising om commercial agreements regarding compliance matters
- Engage in the broader compliance network and implementation of our compliance programmes
- Support a continuous improvement of Equinor’s compliance programmes and internal policies, procedures and templates
- Occasionally take part in internal investigation teams
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- Master of law or Cand. Jur. with strong academic qualifications
- A license to practice as a lawyer will be an advantage
- Knowledge of Norwegian and international anti-corruption and anti-money laundering laws
- Minimum 5 years of experience from working in a leading law firm, as a in house lawyer or prosecuting authority
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Experience from working with complex cases under time pressure
Desired but not required:
- Experience from developing compliance programmes
- Experience in risk management and assurance processes
- Experience with business development processes and projects
- Experience from energy sector
In addition to the roles we currently have open, we are looking to strengthen the overall capacity of our legal department. If you believe you have what it takes to help us be a driving force in the energy transition, please apply through one of the positions posted. All applications will be reviewed across the positions, so there is no need to apply for more than one role. Please indicate if you are interested in several areas.
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or a Scandinavian language. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.