We’re 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we’re facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We’re up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in Legal you will have the opportunity to:
Provide legal support relating to the global activities of the business area Marketing, Midstream and Processing, including
- support to Equinor’s marketing activities, transport and shipping, LNG and to onshore plants in Norway and internationally
- advise on regulatory aspects of marketing, transportation and processing activities and related financial trading, such as on EMIR, MAR and MiFID
- provision of legal advice to the origination activity, including structuring, negotiation and drafting of contracts related to structured trade finance
- participate in drafting and negotiation of possible JV, ownership and cooperation agreements
- manage and provide legal advice on disputes and regulatory inquiries
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- Master of law or Cand. Jur. with strong academic qualifications
- Licence to practice as a lawyer will be an advantage
- 10 years’ experience from law firm, in-house legal work or other relevant roles
- Good understanding of the energy industry
- Experience from working with mid- and downstream business activities, and/or marketing and trading activities
- International mindset and great collaboration skills
- High integrity
In addition to the roles we currently have open, we are looking to strengthen the overall capacity of our legal department. If you believe you have what it takes to help us be a driving force in the energy transition, please apply through one of the positions posted. All applications will be reviewed across the positions, so there is no need to apply for more than one role. Please indicate if you are interested in several areas.
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or a Scandinavian language. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.