Liner Hangers Completion Specialist
Minot – United States
Job: Liner Hangers Completion Specialist
The Liner Hanger Completion Specialist is responsible for providing skilled and quality technical services on the field. They are professionally specialized in troubleshooting, technical procedures, safety, and field client interaction. In most of the cases they work in teams that are monitored and assisted by field engineer.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Capture Field Data
- Deliver and Archive Final Job Deliverables
- Deploy and Position Resources
- Evaluate and Reconcile Resources
- Implement Risk Response
- Obtain Customer Acceptance of Delivery
- Perform Service
- Prepare Field Deliverables
- Prepare Final Job Deliverables
- Prepare Job Invoice Supporting Documentation
- Prepare Resources
- Remove and Secure Resources
- Verify and Prepare Resources at Product Line Location
- Verify Resources
- Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time.
- Participate in job risk analysis and continual improvement programs.
- Ensure company and regulatory standard compliance by implementing the CAT, self-assessments, and wellsite inspections.
- Participate in HSE and Quality initiatives.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Two-year technical degree (associate degree) or military experience, or two-three years experience running liner hangers (preferably) or at least downhole tools (minimum), with experience in developing and running tallies, and a solid understanding of pressure activated tool strings including differential vs absolute pressure
- MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel, MS Word, MS Powerpoint and MS Outlook
- Ability to work on site independently for clients (after training),
- Good verbal and written communication ability,
- Able to lift and carry heavy objects multiple times in a shift
- Ability to move up and down stairways safely, ability to work outdoors in all conditions for extended periods of time, and ability to stand and sit for long periods of time.
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor- priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
To apply for this job please visit careers.slb.com.