Fully experienced Journeyman Crane operator or Journeyman Boom Truck operator certification with an understanding of how completions and well servicing is operated on a daily basis.
- Manage pickers, bed trucks and loaders, including personnel, to ensure safety compliance and get maximum utilization and reduced rig downtime.
- Organize and attend critical lifts and enforce safety compliance.
- Manage and distribute daily logistics report to team. – ESP tracking sheet (keep) remove daily logistics report.
- Request picker downloads from vendors and confirm our lift practices are adhered to.
- Organize and supervise the movement of rig support equipment ie; 400bbl tanks, flowback equipment etc.
- Pre-scout leases prior to moving rigs and support equipment to ensure locations are free of hazards.
- Supply permits to vendors for pre-staging of equipment on pads
- Ensure required Capex and Opex material is onsite prior rig’s arrival reducing wait time and costs as well as lease congestion, ie; tubing, splitters, coil tubing etc.
- Ensure timely delivery from vendors for required materials for completions, workovers and pump changes. – Capex work / Opex work
- Track daily tank rental usage for FCCL
- Organize esp pump shipments and timing with vendors to avoid any rig wait times.
- Coordinate shared services between Jobs for cost savings ie: hotshots, pickers, bed trucks etc.
- Organize trucking of incoming and outgoing materials to maximize cost savings.
- Monitor service providers hours of service compliance
- Manage shift change with logistics service providers, evaluate PMOC documents and ensure competency of service provider personnel.
- Complete random inspections of logistics service provider equipment and rigging.
- Verify required certifications and training ie; journeyman operator status, equipment certifications and rigging certifications.
- Assist logistics service providers with any related incident investigations and recommend corrective actions or changes to SOP’s.
- Perform LSR’s and BBO’s on logistics service providers and follow ups
- Mentor new and young workers, ensure safety procedures and policies are adhered to.
- Derating of the picker / crane trucks during extreme weather conditions
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.