Our client is looking for a Logistics Coordinator to work in Christina Lake on a 1 year assignment on a 14 on/14 off schedule.
Summary: Fully experienced Journeyman Crane operator or Journeyman Boom Truck operator certification with an understanding of how C&WS is operated on a daily basis.
- Manage pickers, bed trucks and loaders, including personnel, to ensure safety compliance and get maximum utilization and reduced rig downtime. M&L Logistics
- Organize and attend critical lifts and enforce safety compliance. – M&L Logistics & WSL
- Manage and distribute daily logistics report to team. – ESP tracking sheet (keep) remove daily logistics report.
- Request picker downloads from vendors and confirm our lift practices are adhered to. – logistics
- Organize and supervise the movement of rig support equipment ie; 400bbl tanks, flowback equipment etc. – M&L support
- Pre-scout leases prior to moving rigs and support equipment to ensure locations are free of hazards. – WSL
- Supply permits to vendors for pre-staging of equipment on pads – WSL, Logistics & Coord
- Ensure required Capex and Opex material is onsite prior rigs arrival reducing wait time and costs as well as lease congestion, ie; tubing, splitters, coil tubing etc. M&L support
- Ensure timely delivery from vendors for required materials for completions, workovers and pump changes. – Capex work / Opex work – WSL & Coord
- Track daily tank rental usage for FCCL – M&L support
- Organize esp pump shipments and timing with vendors to avoid any rig wait times. – M&L support
- Coordinate shared services between Jobs for cost savings ie: hotshots, pickers, bed trucks etc. M&L support
- Organize trucking of incoming and outgoing materials to maximize cost savings. M&L support
- Monitor service providers hours of service compliance. – WSL
- Manage shift change with logistics service providers, evaluate PMOC documents and ensure competency of service provider personnel. – M&L support
- Complete random inspections of logistics service provider equipment and rigging. – WSL & WS Specialist
- Verify required certifications and training ie; journeyman operator status, equipment certifications and rigging certifications. – WSL & WS Specialist
- Assist logistics service providers with any related incident investigations and recommend corrective actions or changes to SOPs. – M&L Support / CVE Team
- Perform LSRs and BBOs on logistics service providers and follow ups – Everyone
- Mentor new and young workers, ensure safety procedures and policies are adhered to. – CVE Team
- Derating of the picker / crane trucks during extreme weather conditions – M&L Logistics
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.