Seria – Brunei
- Under direct supervision of either a Maintenance Supervisor, or Maintenance Technician, perform assigned higher-level maintenance activities.
- Adhere to transactional discipline within Technology Lifecycle Management (TLM) business systems, accurately capturing maintenance related data.
- Comply with Schlumberger and respective division TLM standards.
- Maintain and build competency in compliance with the TLM Competency Management System.
- Participate in and support continuous improvement (CI) initiatives.
SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Please be vigilant to fraudulent activity if you receive a communication or e-mail regarding potential employment, or an invitation to submit applications to a public email address, supposedly from SLB. Please do not send money or pass any personal details to anyone suggesting they can provide employment with us. We will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment as part of the recruiting or hiring process. For more information please visit: https://careers.slb.com/fraud
To apply for this job please visit careers.slb.com.