Join Our Journey
Petrofac is currently looking to recruit a Maintenance Planner on a permanent basis based in Point of Ayr, UK.
What we do
Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for the energy industries. Our comprehensive and tailored service offering covers each stage of the project life cycle and a variety of commercial models, giving our clients the flexibility, they need.
We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
Petrofac is striving to develop a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can contribute. We encourage everyone to apply, especially those individuals who form part of underrepresented groups. Applications are also welcome from candidates who want to discuss flexible working or job-sharing requests.
- Interface with SAP Key User for system analysis / problem solving and issue resolution.
- Coordinate with third parties, onshore engineers, vendors and purchasing departments as appropriate in support of the planning process.
- Comply with and effectively implement the Tollgate system as per the Client process, liaising with the onshore production services team.
- Ensure that all necessary resources are available when required and in accordance with Client business needs and production plans.
- Review installation performance against key performance indicators and challenge and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Safeguard the reliability, availability and “fit for purpose” operational conditions of the Terminal equipment.
- Understand the work plan and liquidate work safely and on time.
- Creating Purchase Requisitions for major budgeted services.
- Facilitate weekly planning and 120 day look ahead meetings.
- Identify activities for inclusion into the Liverpool Bay Integrated plan.
- Liaise with materials controller to ensure material availability.
- Ensure all parts; tools and equipment; and access requirements are in place to enable maintenance activities to take place.
- Ensure the safe and optimum utilisation, productivity and effectiveness of asset-based personnel and resources.
- Ensure all asset personnel are aware of and understand their utilisation and productivity expectations.
- Administration of and focal point for the asset database application systems, planning, maintenance management system (SAP) and materials procurement system.
- Plan, schedule and coordinate planned asset shutdown(s) and start up including the availability of materials and personnel to ensure timescales are met safely, efficiently and effectively.
- Record and report details of equipment performance and condition in SAP.
- Identify and investigate causes of adverse performance and take and / or recommend appropriate corrective action.
- Participate in reviewing and improving asset performance.
- Deliver an agreed maintenance strategy to achieve best in class performance.
- Carry out effective troubleshooting to maximize Plant efficiency, identify spares required, and initiate ordering of same.
- Input accurate data into SAP for recording of working time (Time writing) and historical data.
- Provide input and feedback into the Plant work planning process.
- ECITB/Level 3 (NVQ) or equivalent in core discipline
- OGUK Medical certificate
- Extensive computer systems experience
- Computerised planned maintenance system (preferably SAP)
- STOP and/or Synergi awareness
- Manual handling
- Previous experience of operations and planning/scheduling with a background in production, maintenance or engineering within an oil and gas or petrochemical environment.
Note: Interested Candidates kindly submit both CV and relevant Certification for this role.
If you are selected as a potential candidate, we will be in touch.
To apply for this job please visit petrofac.referrals.selectminds.com.