One of our major Oil & Gas clients is looking for a Mechanical Static Equipment Planner for a one-year assignment to work in Calgary, AB.
• Ensures the successful ongoing operations and maintenance of facilities.
• Responsible for scheduling all maintenance work at production and support facilities.
• Ensures the daily work status is captures and next day’s schedule is reviewed and communicated with both operations and maintenance personnel.
• Communicates with service providers to ensure their availability to meet the schedule needs.
• Ensures work plans are completed in a timely manner, material is on-hand, and the job is ready to be scheduled.
• Senior level, typically 7+ years of experience.
• Provides more technical support than administrative support.
• Typically viewed as a technical/functional specialist in discipline.
• Ability to apply extensive knowledge and experience to a wide variety of situations.
• Recommends solutions to complex problems.
• Performs major accountabilities.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.