We are looking for a Maintenance & Reliability Specialist on a contract basis for Surrey.
Must have operator experience.
- Participates in the asset maintenance work validation and prioritization meeting.
- Ensuring the asset holds sufficient resources and materials to complete the 2-week maintenance schedule.
- Ensuring maintenance regulatory compliance work is completed as planned.
- Planning and the safe execution of high priority corrective / breakdown type work.
- Ensuring all maintenance work close-out is completed in accordance with the work management data standard
- Demonstrated leadership skills and technical expertise in multiple maintenance disciplines. Demonstrated ability to network and influence across organizational boundaries.
- Extensive knowledge of work permitting and risk assessment processes for maintenance preparation / execution activities.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
To apply for this job please visit www.orionjobs.com.