Petrofac is looking to recruit a Maintenance Scheduler to join our Petrofac Facilities Management Limited based in Aberdeen, UK.
What we do
Petrofac is a respected international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for the energy industries. Our comprehensive and tailored service offering covers each stage of the project life cycle and a variety of commercial models, giving our clients the flexibility they need.
Diversity & Inclusion
We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability. Petrofac is striving to develop a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can contribute. Applications are also welcomed from candidates who want to discuss flexible working or job-sharing requests.
Main purpose of the role:
Responsible for coordination and analysis of the asset 7 Day planning, scheduling and maintenance management system. Ensure all offshore operational and maintenance activities are planned and carried out to meet the requirements of asset, company and legislative requirements.
- Chair the weekly planning / scheduling meeting with lead techs and supervisors.
- Manage and run scheduler, creating weekly schedules and ensuring compliance with the schedules.
- Prioritise, plan and coordinate all offshore activities to manage the interface between the Operations and Maintenance team to meet and exceed the standards set in the platform KPIs.
- Chair the YTT meeting each weekday morning with the lead techs.
- Close liaison with the onshore operations team to ensure full alignment in all planning matters.
- Ensure core crew work is planned in advance so that efficiency, visibility, structure, implementation and deliverability are improved.
- Attends MMS meeting to discuss schedule compliance, Scheduler issues and improvements. MMS improvements, Backlog & SCE prioritization
- Create Maximo change requests and liaise with Tech’s, Supervisor’s asset engineers and TA’s through lifecycle.
- Monitor and measure all offshore maintenance backlog to ensure it remains within targets and close attention is paid to liquidating safety critical maintenance.
- Create SCE deferrals and liaise with Tech’s, Supervisors, OIM’s asset engineers and TA’s
- Maximo data quality checks and eliminating poor data input via coaching of personnel.
- Focus point for all Offshore Maximo problems/issues
- Ensure that all work orders associated with vendor workscopes are closed out in a timely manner.
- Liaise with the ICP and verification engineer to ensure that maintenance & inspections are carried out on schedule and comply with the platform verification scheme.
- Completion of Competence Management System for role in timely manner.
Skills & Experience:
- Systems literate – experience of computerised management systems e.g., Maximo, Spreadsheets, etc.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to share information / knowledge with other personnel
Closing Date: [04-Aug-2022]
To apply for this job please visit petrofac.referrals.selectminds.com.