Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Maintenance Specialist, based in Aberdeen.
* Lead the safe and efficient execution of maintenance activity in adherence to bp global Work Management and Activity Integration processes with a emphasis on execution readiness and right first time execution. Ensure work planning is completed to a high standard and seek feedback from key stakeholders both onshore and offshore.
* Support their assigned squad and the wider regional team to implement best practice in work preparation and execution.
* Maximise value through the implementation of Agile working practices and prioritisation of tasks based on value to the business.
* Manage the delivery of 3rd party vendors by setting clear standards for work quality and safe execution. Monitor progress and provide feedback as part of Quarterly Performance Reviews.
* Regularly review and provide input into the Maintenance Build and Preventative Maintenance Strategies to improve quality and optimise delivery.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Degree in relevant Engineering discipline or time served maintenance technician with significant site experience.
* Experience in delivering maintenance and/or turnaround activity in the Oil and Gas, Petrochemical or Energy industries.
* Knowledge of work planning, safety management systems and process/marine equipment
* Experience of SAP PM
* Site Leadership/Supervision experience on Oil and Gas, Pertochemical or Energy industry facilities.
* OGUK/Opito offshore medical certificate and survival training.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference TR/050246.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
To apply for this job please visit www.orionjobs.com.