IRC221573 – MAINTENACE SUPERINTENDENT
At Eni, we are looking for a Maintenance Superintendent within Eni Ghana in the Western Region, south Ghana. You will be responsible for identifying appropriate maintenance technologies, practices and programs based on reviewing and monitoring of equipment performance and maintenance data at our Onshore Receiving Facility (ORF).
As a member of the maintenance team at Eni Ghana you will be responsible for:
- Providing maintenance engineering expertise to resolve performance problems
- Accuracy, timely updating and overall technical quality of Maintenance analysis (criticality, Failure etc.) and Maintenance database
- Field maintenance operative procedure elaboration according to Company guidelines and international best practices
- Maintaining updated maintenance database
- Preventive/Predictive Maintenance Technical Specification
- Bill of Materials definition
- Criticality analysis
- Failure analysis
- Technical proposal for modification/improvement
- Issuing technical report
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- Intermediate knowledge of English
Intermediate knowledge of the local language preferred
- Oil & Gas Industry experience
maintenance policies definition experience
- Courses – Maintenance advanced course
- Offshore survival course (mandatory if job requires Offshore work)
- Production Operations: Maintenance Management, Predictive Maintenance, Oper/Mant Advising
- Maintenance Operations: Mechanical Maintenance, Telecommunication Maintenance, Instrumentation Maintenance, Electrical Maintenance, Troubleshooting techniques knowledge
- Maintenance Engineering: CMMS Activities, Maintenance Engineering, Maintenance System Auditing, Mainten. Advising in Project Phase, Reliability/availability analysis technique knowledge, Maintenance systems and policies knowledge
- Specialist Knowledge: Engineering knowledge in the specialist activity
- Organisation Processes: Internal Standard, Feed-back development and diffusion, Technical audit and Design Review, Documentation management
- Supports and technologies: Standard ISO, TQM and Quality system, Technical requirement and Standard
- Compliance: Health, Safety, Environment, Quality
- Secondary Level Technical Education
the Western Region, south Ghana
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates’ personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Together we have greater energy.
To apply for this job please visit enirecruit.taleo.net.