About the job
The Maintenance Clerk will support the refinery Maintenance Department in the roles of administration and controls. Responsible for maintenance administration, document control and procurement activities.
Responsibilities may include:
• Overall administration support for maintenance department.
• Submit Service Desk tickets for hardware/software requests as well as repair/troubleshooting issues for the Maintenance department.
• Act as MDG lead person for BOM and warehouse material submittals for the maintenance department.
• Perform fleet management activities for maintenance vehicles.
• Ensure office supplies are on hand. Order special requests and submit warehouse tickets for office supplies as needed.
• Scheduling craft training.
• Support for SAP basic EWO’s and expense reports.
• Support on timesheet submittals from craft.
• Maintenance department calendar updating.
• Schedule meetings as requested/needed.
• Order and receive or pick up meals as needed.
• Copier maintenance – Ensure paper is loaded, replace ink toner as needed, assist with paper jams and call for repairs.
• Any additional duties deemed necessary.
Maintenance & Document Controls:
• Work order printing for Supervisors.
• Regulatory PM scanning and tracking for completion.
• Manage EDMS/Livelink access and permissions.
• Manage contractor access to Refining Engineering Practices (REPs) and Billings Safe Work Practices (SWPs).
• Complete hoist inspection tracking and documentation.
• Maintain files per records retention.
• Perform Advanced Integrated Mechanical Integrity (AIMI) documentation updates and meeting notes.
• Mechanical Integrity (MI) System Manual: complete procedure tracking, updating and regular communication to procedure owners.
• SAP master data updating including creating & maintaining functional locations, equipment #’s, BOM’s, & equipment status. Perform these activities for both the Maintenance Department and capital project engineering
• Complete MI File updates for Maintenance department as well as capital project engineering.
• Create service / material requisitions for the maintenance department as needed.
• Run periodic SAP reports as requested.
• Support on-boarding of outside contractors/vendors as needed to ensure compliance with safety and entry requirements.
• Work with accounts payable and vendors to resolve invoice and billing issues as they arise.
• Periodic parts/material running to support emergency work orders.
• Able to master SAP for Requisition and Reporting
• Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
• Able to handle wide range of requests
• Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Possess excellent organization and time management skills to handle variety of daily duties.
• Accepts ownership, is accountable and delivers on commitments
• Establishes priorities. Balances short and long-term demands.
• Has courage to surface and resolve conflicts
• Understands and uses functional expertise to contribute to the success of the business
• Team Player who engenders trust
• Encourage creativity, innovation and personally committed to continuous learning
To apply for this job please visit www.airswift.com.