We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We foster a work environment that’s inclusive as well as diverse, where our people can be themselves. Experience the challenges, rewards, and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties & Responsibilities :
- Under limited supervision, diagnoses, repairs, and performs preventive maintenance on numerical control, computerized numerical control, precision, and conventional machine tools, and other production equipment used in the development, manufacture, and testing of products.
- Areas of specialization may include: electrical, mechanical, vacuum, hydraulic, refrigeration, NC repair, and machine tool rebuilding.
- Uses measuring instruments and diagnoses and makes general repairs to production equipment.
- Determines replacement parts as needed.
- Performs limited welding, basic plumbing, and or grinding activities.
- Works from prints and schematics.
- Skills typically acquired through 2-3 years experience.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Maint Tech, Sr..
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
8432 South Intersate 35W, Alvarado, Texas, 76009, United States
Requisition Number: 172124
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.