Kampala – Uganda
Maintenance Technician Trainee
As a Maintenance (Electronics or Mechanical) Technician, you’ll work across our business and be supported by your managers to develop the skills you need to succeed in our Maintenance Technician roles. You’ll complete a comprehensive development program that will help you achieve your full potential. You’ll be trained to analyze problems, make repairs, and help contribute to an effective, efficient, and safe working environment.
- Maintain equipment to the highest standards
- Improve asset availability, through applying good practice towards continuous improvement
- Help implement reliability practices across the business
- Follow a structured development program
- Fresh graduates with 2-3 years technical Certificate or Diploma in Electronics, Mechanics, Mechatronics or equivalent
- Good hands-on ability
- Strong analytical skills
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.slb.com.