At ExxonMobil, our vision is to lead in energy innovations that advance modern living and a net-zero future. As one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy and chemical companies, we are powered by a unique and diverse workforce fueled by the pride in what we do and what we stand for.
The success of our Upstream, Product Solutions and Low Carbon Solutions businesses is the result of the talent, curiosity and drive of our people. They bring solutions every day to optimize our strategy in energy, chemicals, lubricants and lower-emissions technologies.
We invite you to bring your ideas to ExxonMobil to help create sustainable solutions that improve quality of life and meet society’s evolving needs. Learn more about our What and our Why and how we can work together.
• Technical school or above in major of Electrical, Instrument and related.
• Minimum 5 years working experience in oil or petrochemical maintenance related experience.
• Skilled in the following areas具有以下专业技术：
o Installation and maintenance of electrical equipment, e.g, motor, synchronous motor, VFD, HV/LV Control Cabinet, transformer, UPS, PLC and heat tracing system, etc.
o Installation and maintenance of instrument equipment, e.g, temperature, pressure, level, flow instrument, control valves and DCS system.
o Skilled in the use of measuring tools such as multi-meter, voltage tester, field communicator, etc.
o Perform routine preventive maintenance of electrical and instrument equipment.
• Proficient in PC skills.
• Basic English capability is necessary.
What you will do
Senior Maintenance Technician (Instrumentation & Electrical)
• Comply with SSHE policy, procedures and work guidelines of the company.
• Understands the requirements and executes assigned work in accordance with the Site Safety Standards, Mechanical Work Practices, Work Permit system, Operation Integrity Management System (OIMS) & Global Reliability System (GRS) requirements with a safe, reliable and right first time approach.
• Perform pre-task preparations for his / her assigned work. (e.g, procedures, permits, JLAs, tools, etc.)
• Troubleshoot plant problems in assigned unit / area.
• Provide accurate task status to First Line Supervisor (FLS), close out the daily permits with necessary feedback to Operations and update maintenance history in SAP as applicable.
• Participate in emergency drills.
• Complete assigned training modules timely and stay current in his craft knowledge.
• Proactively communicate with Team on Safety / Quality / Productivity concerns or issues.
• Demonstrate leadership skills and ongoing proficiency in all aspects of the work carried out within the inter craft team.
• Assist FLS by leading team to manage activities such as shutdown work.
• Participate PSSRs as assigned by FLS.
• Anticipate and address safety / reliability issues. Escalates to FLS as needed.
• Actively seeks out and captures efficiencies during the execution of work.
• Provides coaching and guidance to other members of the team informally and as a mentor.
• Independent Contributor – works with limited supervision.
Stay connected with us
Learn more at our website
Nothing herein is intended to override the corporate separateness of local entities. Working relationships discussed herein do not necessarily represent a reporting connection, but may reflect a functional guidance, stewardship, or service relationship.
Exxon Mobil Corporation has numerous affiliates, many with names that include ExxonMobil, Exxon, Esso and Mobil. For convenience and simplicity, those terms and terms like corporation, company, our, we and its are sometimes used as abbreviated references to specific affiliates or affiliate groups. Abbreviated references describing global or regional operational organizations and global or regional business lines are also sometimes used for convenience and simplicity. Similarly, ExxonMobil has business relationships with thousands of customers, suppliers, governments, and others. For convenience and simplicity, words like venture, joint venture, partnership, co-venturer, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.exxonmobil.com.
Be the first to comment