Our Client is a very busy full-service certified public accounting practice specialising in tax, audit and financial planning services. Due to unprecedented expansion, the company has now relocated to beautiful new offices in Birkirkara and now seek to complement their team with an experienced professional to manage the Client Accounting and Tax Compliance Department.
The successful talent will be an autonomous and results-oriented individual who can effectively manage the resources available with a view to consistently meeting and exceeding international and local clients expectations.
• Prepare and review corporate tax returns and tax refund claim forms.
• Monitor the end-of-month routines, including the preparation and review of periodical management accounts and reports.
• Prepare and review VAT returns and VAT recapitulative statements.
• Produce ad-hoc reports, including cash-flows, budgets and forecasts.
• Remain up to date on changes in financial regulations and legislation.
• Plan and organise your team to ensure that processes, roles and responsibilities are sufficiently clear to consistently meet agreed targets and service standards.
• Play an active management role in influencing and shaping the development of the firm and the people at all levels of the organization.
• Assist in ad-hoc projects and any other duties assigned by the Partners.
• Possess an accountancy qualification and / or ACCA
• Demonstrate a minimum of 3-years’ experience in accounting and tax compliance in Malta.
• Be capable of working in a computerised environment, including the proficient use of the Microsoft office suite and experienced in using accounting software (preferably Sage Line 50 Accounts).
• Be an organised and methodical individual with an eye for detail.
• Possess outstanding communication skills and demonstrable ability to work equally well with peers, teams and clients.
• Have the ability to prioritise commitments and work well under pressure to meet statutory deadlines.
• Be able to work on own initiative, with minimum supervision.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer with an outstanding reputation in the local and international markets.
For full details, please contact Ami Baird at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit www.ablyresources.com.