Scope of Responsibilities
- Assist Project Manager in the Execution of the project within the allocated cost and timeframe assuming engineering responsibility for the project. Perform coordination activities between the various engineering disciplines, management and clients communicating contract and project scope requirements to all engineering team members in compliance with tender specifications, budgeted man-hour and project timetables and schedules.Initiate and manage overall departmental manpower planning efficiently.
- Manage department efficiently to ensure excellent departmental performance and optimized the resources effectively
- Develop and initiate training development plan for staff.
- Effectively communicate with internal and external clients on relevant technical matters.
- Review and approval of timesheet and overtime authorization, administrative matter e.g. expense claim, annual leave and training plan of staff.
- Interface with Project Manager on design and engineering issues.
- Ensure that the project is being implemented in accordance with the Project PEQP.
- Review the contractual requirements and initiate effective manpower planning, tasks and responsibilities together with time scales in order to fulfill the contract.
- Undertake any other as required by the DOO from time to time.
- Integrate and/or consider Quality, Health, Safety, Security and Environmental (QHSSE) element in all activities to ensure company’s QHSSE objectives and targets are met.
A recognized degree in Electrical Engineering or relevant field. Registered as a professional engineer with Board of Engineers Malaysia or Institute of Engineers Malaysia or other board of professional engineers recognized by BEM or IEM or Minimum 15 years experience in engineering design of projects in oil & gas industry and minimum 5 years in lead engineer position or as manager or head of engineering department.
To apply for this job please visit petrofac.referrals.selectminds.com.