Manager, Incubation (International Expansion)
About the Company:
company Distribution is on a journey to change the retail landscape, delivering tangible actions to facilitate progress in providing sustainable mobility solutions for our customers. We are taking bold and transformative steps to grow our domestic and international footprint for our customers. We are customer-centric, offering digitally enabled journeys and providing innovative products and services to drive accelerated and sustainable development for the future of mobility.
company Distribution markets, sells, and distributes transportation fuel to both retail and commercial customers. We also run non-fuel services at our service stations.
Responsible for developing the International Expansion project to a profitable and scalable business. Manage the provision of specialist analytical services for all international target market segments, client profiles and on potential investments initiatives and whilst leading the conducting of feasibility studies to support effective market penetration for new international territories in line with the overall business development strategy.
Data Analytics Management
• Develop a long term strategy for International expansion aligned with ADD mission and values
• Grow the International expansion project to a profitable business unit that is also scaleable
• Facilitate the progression of growth opportunities aligned to markets prioritized in the strategy.
• Responsible for the research on market insights, business opportunities, industry trends, competing organizations, customer demographics and new technologies relevant to business segments for all target international markets.
• Analyse the existing products and services portfolio periodically and recommend changes
• Conduct initial research on identified investment initiatives as per standard procedures in order to facilitate accurate evaluation of economic performance and risk assessment.
• Conduct project presentations and proposals as requested by senior management to facilitate effective negotiations with potential partners.
• Grow operations by identifying new service stations and new locations to grow the business and expand
• Provide support as needed to the business incubation manager during all phases of the project
• Support long-term planning and initiatives geared towards operational excellence Build and Maintain Quantitative Models and Databases
• Develop quantitative models to support the planning, budgeting and documentation of all aspects of specific projects
• Update existing and develop new financial and business models for future reference.
• Capture improvements based on lessons leant from operating locations to streamline future locations
• Recruit, hire, and develop an operations team to support the revenue targets for the business Framework Development
• Together with the department Manager, lead the formation of new business and provide incubation expertise to enable commercialization of the business of in line with the overall business plan.
• Manage the setup of the guidelines and framework including resource requirement, roles and responsibilities of different stakeholders, list of potential suppliers, cost and budget, governance requirement, facility handover etc. for setup and establishment of service stations, distribution centers, manufacturing assets etc.
• Ensure the provision of expertise support in the design, setup, planning and administration of the assigned new business initiative in accordance with company Distribution policies & standards and locally applicable rules and regulations.
• Lead the development of detailed project plans/ budget to ensure optimum utilisation of resources and successful project delivery.
• Manage the contracting process to ensure timely and efficient acquiring of outsourced services to achieve the project requirements through the negotiation / selection of appropriately qualified contractors/ consultants at the optimum price and required quality standards.
• Verify contract documentation to ensure clarity of scope of work, project deliverables and time frames are in line with business plan.
• Manage the design /development of organization structure and operating models for the new business entity in line with the business plan to support effective achievement of business requirements. Incubator Management
• Conduct the regular review of business performance to ensure the new business idea is performing as per the prescribed business plan and take necessary actions should there be any anomalies / discrepancies.
• Monitor the financial performance of the new business against capital/operating budgets and report to the senior management so that areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified and rectified promptly.
• Build functions, operating standards including processes and procedures, and practices that are responsive and adaptable to the potential new business.
• Work closely with the Department Manager, and act as the focal point to communicate any issues, risks with the project to ensure smooth establishment of the business.
• Manage the development and maintenance of effective key business relationships with all relevant external/internal entities and all sections with the highest standards of business ethics, whilst promptly attending to all critical issues in-order to ensure the services required by the organisation are delivered in the most effective manner.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or equivalent.
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
• 6 years of experience, including 3 years in the field of retail sales and business development management, within roles of increasing managerial responsibilities within the same industry.
• A creative mind and a strong focus on delivery
• Passionate about long term customer relationships with a strong customer centric focus
• Exhibit strong results-oriented behaviour
• Organizational, analytical, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
• Proven track record in managing stakeholders (internal & external)
• Excellent communication skills with clarity of expression and a persuasive / engaging style.
• Team leadership and interpersonal skills
• Strategic thinking
Close the popup
To apply for this job please visit jobs.adnoc.ae.