We’re 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we’re facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We’re up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in Exploration & Production International you will have the opportunity to:
- Manage availability & deployment of Offshore operations resources in fields and projects; plan offshore rotation for all Equinor offshore crew together with task leader, including vacations and availability for trainings;
- Forecast needs and manage prioritization of operations offshore competence centres (totality and by field/project);
- Buy, borrow, build, bot recommendations for offshore resources;
- Define and maintain systems/tools related to resource allocation;
- Execute periodical minimum competence compliance checks;
- Ensure proper performance of offshore competence centres resource leaders (i.e. performance management, technical and career development, reward management, follow up leaves, etc.);
- Ensure onboarding of new employees’ execution. Collaboration with learning arenas related to the development and updating of knowledge and skills.
First 6 months focus
You will be part of shaping the Competence & Capacity Management area operating model project, leading the detailing of processes related to capacity management, deployment and offshore competence centre. This will include (but not limited to):
- Implementation and facilitation of prioritization forums;
- Definition metrics and estimations for offshore competence centres;
- Detailing of process for rotation management and resource prioritization.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- 3-year experience in leadership positions;
- 10-year experience with operations and/or maintenance;
- Good understanding of TWP (tactical workforce planning) process;
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Portuguese.
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in Portuguese, English or a Scandinavian language. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process after signing a consent form. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law, in addition to other relevant checks in order to safeguard our reputation.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.